After the stress of the past year, the UK is opening back up and the pace of life is beginning to pick up.
After the initial excitement, it can quickly feel overwhelming to try to step back into the hustle and bustle of the daily commute and a busy social life.
Spabreaks.com is here to deliver a spot of relaxation and wellness, helping you to recharge and reset this summer. From London’s luxxest hotels to countryside escapes, Spabreaks.com has you covered with a range of incredible properties to get your fix. We’ve rounded up our top countryside and city escapes below.
SpaBreaks.com – Top 5 Country Escapes
- SpaBreaks.com – South Lodge, West Sussex Find rest and recuperation with the Spa Overnight Escape at South Lodge. This exquisite hotel has so much to offer in the way of beauty, service and activities, however The Spa at South Lodge is a destination in its own right. Designed with sustainability in mind, the spa lets the outdoors in as much as possible, with spectacular South Downs views from many vantage points including the indoor pool and 14 nature-themed treatment rooms. Outside, the luxury continues, with an infinity edge pool, natural wild pool and hydrotherapy pool. Guests can switch off the outside world and enjoy one night’s bed and breakfast in a cosy room, with full use of the spa facilities and an indulgent 60-minute treatment from a choice of The Spa Body Scrub, The Spa Infused Wrap, The Spa Best of Both, The Spa Bamboo Massage, Jessica Deluxe Manicure, Jessica Deluxe Pedicure or a personal training session. After a relaxing afternoon in the spa and grounds, guests can head to either the Camelia or Botanica restaurants with a £42 allowance towards dinner.
From £334.50 per person (minimum of two), with full use of the spa facilities. Robe, towel and slippers provided.
- SpaBreaks.com – The Spa Hotel at Ribby Hall Village – Lancashire Embark on the Aqua Thermal Journey at Ribby Hall Village to enjoy the best of alfresco spa with the Light Lunch and Aqua Thermal package. To start the experience, guests can enjoy a delicious two-course light lunch on arrival, before heading into the spa. The Aqua Thermal Journey spa experience offers several different heat experiences including an aroma room, herbal sauna, Balinese salt inhalation room, an aromatherapy room and a saunarium. There’s also a hydrotherapy pool, outdoor hot tub and a bar area. The spa has its own Zen Garden, a popular addition which has extended to include an energising salt sauna with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, a refreshing monsoon shower with featured body jets, and a second hot tub that takes advantage of the beautiful location.
From £70 per person. Robe, towel and slippers provided and two hours use of the Aqua Thermal Journey.
- SpaBreaks.com – Spa at Boringdon Hall, Devon Why not turn a trip to the spa into a mini-break? Enjoy a two night stay at the luxurious Boringdon Hall and its Gaia Spa, which offer the perfect combination of contemporary wellbeing and historic hotel accommodation. Very much an adult escape, the hotel is wonderfully romantic, while the modern spa is an experience that’s perfect for sharing with friends, partners or for keeping all to yourself. Part of Spabreaks.com’s luxury Elysium Collection, the spa is set over three floors with a swimming pool, hydro pool, an outdoor hot tub and little huts outside for shade on sunny days, while inside there are floor to ceiling windows offering views out over the grounds. The Balancing Spa Break includes two night’s bed and breakfast in an upgraded Courtyard room. Guests can then enjoy full use of the spa facilities, before unwinding with a soothing 60-minute treatment from a choice of Restorative Treatment, Poultice Ritual, Deep Relaxation, Mother Gaia or Gaia Jade Facial. Finish off with a walk around the grounds before a delicious three-course dinner in the Mayflower Brassiere on one evening and the Àclèaf restaurant on the other to complete the experience.
From £425 per person (minimum of two). Robe, towel and slippers provided.
- SpaBreaks.com – Bannatyne Spas, UK-wide With a spread of excellent venues across the UK, a spa experience with Bannatyne will leave guests feeling refreshed and vitalised. Spabreaks.com recommends the Blissful Bundle package, available at venues including Bannatyne Weybridge Health Club. The experience includes use of the spa facilities as well as a 25-minute treatment from a choice of Swedish Back Massage or Bannatyne Facial, along with two 15-minute treatments from a choice of Scalp Massage, Foot Massage or Hand and Arm Massage.
From £57.50 per person (minimum of two).
- SpaBreaks.com – Hoar Cross Hall, Staffordshire Enjoy the ultimate luxurious break at Hoar Cross Hall, exclusively available as part of Spabreaks.com’s Elysium Collection. Guests will check into their room and find a spa gift and a bottle of Champagne waiting. They can spend the day enjoying full use of the spa facilities, and feel any stress or tension soothed away with 110-minutes of treatments including signature and Touch Collection treatments. In the evening, choose to dine in style with a three-course a la carte dinner served in the AA rosette ballroom restaurant, and sample a gin cocktail. In the morning, wake to a leisurely breakfast and take the time to enjoy more time in the spa until 2pm on their day of departure, or take a refreshing walk around the 50 acres of grounds and gardens. Enjoy a three-course lunch in the onsite restaurant on the day of departure, and choose from either a Luxury Grooming Experience for him or Bubbles and Blow Dry for her in the Matthew Curtis Hair Salon to leave looking feeling truly pampered.
From £549 per person (minimum of two).
SpaBreaks.com – Top 5 City Spa breaks
- SpaBreaks.com – The Shard Wellness Break by Shangri-La Enjoy a sky-high overnight stay at Shangri-La London, part of Spabreaks.com’s exclusive Elysium Collection. With this package for two, guests can unwind with a soothing 60-minute massage, access to the hotel’s iconic infinity sky pool and one night in a Deluxe City View Room. Perfect for relaxing among the clouds, this mid-week spa break for two allows guests full use of the luxurious spa facilities, all of which are located on The Shard’s Level 52and include sauna, gym and the gorgeous pool. End the day with a restful sleep overlooking the city below, before heading for a delicious breakfast in the famous TĪNG restaurant.
From £382.50 per person, minimum of two people.
- SpaBreaks.com – Spa Touch at Paddington Spa at The Chilworth For a soothing wellness boost, stop by Paddington Spa at The Chilworth, just a short walk from Paddington station and close to London’s beautiful Hyde Park. Enjoy the elegant spa and make use of one hour’s use of the facilities, including the hot tub, experience showers and steam room with the Spa Touch package, before finding a sense of calm in the city with an invigorating 60-minute massage.
From £73 per person. Robe, towel and slippers provided.
- SpaBreaks.com – One Night Break Deluxe at the Roseate House London Start off a soothing break with a warming Masala Chai welcome drink at the bespoke Roseate Hotel London and unwind with a 60-minute Aheli Massage Experience, before settling down for the night in an Executive Double Room. Designed to cleanse, nourish and heal, the spa focuses on organic, eco-friendly treatments that embrace the power of spa therapie – perfect for a sense of renewed focus and wellbeing.
From £125 per person, minimum of two. Robe, towel and slippers provided.
- SpaBreaks.com – Rena Pure Bliss at the Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal St Paul’s Hotel Combine the beauty of exploring London with deeply relaxing down time in the Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal St Paul’s Hotel. With excellent spa facilities including a wealth of thermal elements, such as a laconium, tepidarium and steam room, guests will feel soothed and relaxed within the stylish surroundings. Indulge with a 25-minute Divine Massage to ease away any aches and pains, followed by a 25-minute Express D-vine Facial. Guests can enjoy full use of the spa facilities for four hours, including the 18-metre heated pool with Zen waterfall and Zen sun therapy lounge.
From £105 per person. Robe and slippers provided.
- SpaBreaks.com – Overnight Relaxation at The Berkeley Set in the heart of Knightsbridge, The Berkeley hotel offers elegance, 300 years of heritage and luxury organic wellbeing. Providing an energising and tranquil space, the hotel’s spa focuses on superior treatments designed around the renowned organic Cotswold skincare brand, Bamford. Those wanting a truly luxury city escape will love the Overnight Relaxation package with its one night’s bed and breakfast in a Superior King Room, in-room welcome amenity and seasonal spa gift to take home. In the spa itself, guests can take some time in the relaxation room before choosing one 60-minute treatment from a choice of Bamford Destress Massage, Bamford Deep Tissue Massage, Bamford Maternity Massage or Oskia Rejuvenating Facial.
From £350 per person, minimum of two.