Body & Mind Botanicals (www.bodyandmindbotanicals.com), a completely organic, British wellness brand founded by a team of CBD experts has launched a range of Cannabis Infused Chocolate Buttons, Cannabis Tea Bags, Loose Leaf Tea and Peppermint Tea to help consumers relax, combat their anxiety and make their way through these difficult and confusing times.
CBD has been shown to help people relax, improve sleep, anxiety and low moods and relieve stress, as well as acting as an anti-inflammatory which can help with swelling and pain relief. Body & Mind Botanicals’ cannabis tea is a fast-acting way of taking CBD, with an effect that can wear off within six hours. CBD oil requires a steady build-up to reach the full effect, normally over the course of four to five days.
The products can also be used to create delicious recipes including Japanese Nachos, Avocado Butter Canapes and CBD Punch.
Body & Mind Botanicals’ CBD Tea
- Organic Cannabis Tea (10 teabags/15g, £10.99) – Body and Mind Botanicals’ original infusion is a 100% certified organic, smooth and beautifully aromatic herbal tea with a clean and fresh taste profile. The product is delivered in individual biodegradable teabags for the perfect, fuss-free cup every time.
- Organic Loose-Leaf Cannabis Tea (150g, £7.99) – A loose-leaf edition of the original blend, ideal for those who enjoy brewing their own.
- Organic Cannabis & Peppermint Tea (10 teabags/20g, RRP: £11.99) – Body and Mind Botanicals’ original Organic Cannabis Tea is infused with peppermint for a refreshing and uplifting herbal brew which, with the addition of peppermint, delivers benefits such as alleviating bloating, supporting digestion and calming the symptoms of hay fever.
Unlike many brands that sell processed CBD products, Body and Mind Botanicals creates its Organic Cannabis Tea using the whole cannabis plant. This combination of buds and leaves ensures that every serving contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids, the chemical compounds found in the plant, including both CBD and its most powerful, raw form: CBDa. These different cannabinoids work together in an ‘entourage effect’ to deliver the maximum health and wellbeing benefits.
Vegan Cannabis Infused Chocolate Buttons
£11.97 bundle of 3 (or £3.99 each)
Body and Mind Botanicals’ delicious, handcrafted Chocolate buttons infused are with Organic Cold Pressed Cannabis Oil. Launching in three delicious SKUs, 71% Dark Chocolate, Mint Dark Chocolate and Orange Dark Chocolate, each pack of buttons is infused with 25mg of CBDa to deliver the inherent wellness benefits of legal cannabis.
The Body & Mind Botanicals handcrafted Cannabis Dark Chocolate Buttons are a unique and thoughtful gift to send to friends and family, providing them with all the inherent, supportive wellness benefits of legal cannabis and they also make the perfect treat for individuals looking to practice self-care over the coming months.
The Body and Mind Botanicals’ range of Cannabis Dark Chocolate Buttons are available via the brand’s website (www.bodyandmindbotanicals.com)
Serves: 4-6. Prep time: 5 mins. Cooking time: 25 mins
40g unsalted butter
500g white cabbage, shredded
350g raw peeled prawns
4 cloves garlic, crushed
30g plain flour
250ml whole milk
450g mozzarella, torn
175g mature cheddar, grated
½ tsp Body and Mind Botanicals Loose Leaf Tea
1-3tsp sesame oil
1-2tbsp sriracha or chilli sauce
1-3tsp soy sauce
320g tortilla chips
50g Parmesan (or cheddar), finely grated
Okonomiyaki sauce/brown sauce
A sprinkle of thinly sliced spring onions
A sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds
A pinch of pickled ginger
- Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, gas 6.
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy based frying pan over a medium high heat. Add the cabbage stir-fry for 3 mins. Turn the heat to medium low and leave to soften for 10-15 mins.
- Turn the heat up slightly and add the prawns, cook for 5 mins, add the garlic and flour and stir-fry for another 2 mins.
- Add the milk, cook while mixing all the time until the sauce thickens.
- Add the mozzarella, cheddar and Body and Mind Botanicals Loose Lead Tea to help it all melt and combine. Season and add sesame oil, soy and chilli sauce to taste.
- Put the tortillas in a baking tray, top with the prawn mixture, then the Parmesan. Bake for 8-10 mins. Drizzle the okonomiyaki/brown sauce and mayo over, add the rest of the toppings.
AVOCADO BUTTER CANAPES
Serves: 8. Prep time: 10 mins. Cooking time: 5 mins
Ingredients for the Avocado Butter
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Body and Mind Botanicals Loose Leaf Tea
1 tsp maple syrup
1 garlic clove
The flesh from 2 avocadoes
A small bunch of coriander, chopped (roughly 25g)
110g cashew butter
Ingredients to serve
1 large baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
150g cream cheese or dairy free coconut yoghurt
60g roasted cashews, roughly chopped
Red pepper/chilli flakes
A drizzle of olive oil
- For the avocado butter; put the olive oil, lemon juice and 1tbsp of water in a small pan, heat until hot but not boiling. Stir in the Body and Mind Botanicals Loose Leaf Tea to infuse and then cool for 20mins
- Blend the cooled mixture with maple syrup, garlic, avocadoes, coriander and cashew butter until smooth – season to taste
- Use a butter knife/palette knife to spread a little the yoghurt on each piece of sliced baguette bread and top with avocado butter.
- Top with chilli flakes and sliced radish
Serves: 6. Prep time: 5 mins
100ml of lemon juice
3/4 tsp Body and Mind Botanicals Loose Leaf Tea
100g caster sugar
300g Turkish delight (rose or pomegranate flavour)
200g cherries, pitted
A few rosemary sprigs
500ml dry vermouth (or you can use an alcohol-free spirit)
1 x 70cl bottle of prosecco (or you can use alcohol free sparkling wine)
1 pear, thinly sliced
50ml of soda water
- Heat the lemon juice until very hot but not boiling. Add the Body and Mind Botanicals Loose Leaf Tea and sugar, mix to dissolve and brew for 20 mins
- Muddle the CBD mixture with the Turkish delight, cherries and rosemary
- Add ice to a jug then add half of the pear slices, rosemary and Turkish delight, repeat this layer and keep the liquid.
- Pour in the vermouth, half of the CBD liquid mixture and then the prosecco.
- Finally, add the last of the CBD liquid and top up with soda (if you like).