Ellenborough Park Hotel, located on the outskirts of the Cotswolds, is the perfect place to make the most of a truly British Christmas. With the hotel’s newly refurbished rooms, festive dining experiences, brand new private residence and tranquil Spa, there is no better way to spend the season in the Cotswolds.
The fifteenth century manor is set in the glorious countryside, guests can pull on a pair of complementary wellies and coats for walking in the winter Cotswolds, and then return back to the roaring open fires. For those who wish to stay at the hotel or simply drop by, Ellenborough Park has created a calendar of festive activities and experiences to get into the Christmas spirit:
- Festive Afternoon Tea: Indulge in this quintessentially British tradition at the hotel’s Great Hall, which includes the classic combination of savouries, scones and sweet treats whilst having a festive twist
- Festive Wreath Making Masterclass: You will be taught how to create a show stopping Christmas wreath for your front door, followed by a glass of mulled wine and festive afternoon tea
- Wine & Cheese Tasting: Exclusive event on the 30th November to indulge and discover incredible flavours led by the hotel’s Head Sommelier
- Festive Party Nights: Throughout the month of December, the hotel will be hosting festive celebrations in their dedicated De La Bere Suite. Think music, dancing, DJ and festive food to celebrate an overdue get together with your loved ones
- Christmas Carol Afternoon Tea: Celebrate the final countdown to Christmas with live performances of festive carols on the 17th December
- Cheltenham Christmas Ice Rink: Guests can take a short excursion to Imperial Gardens to enjoy the much loved winter sport, this will be available from 17th November to 1st January 2024
Ellenborough Park announces a generous Christmas package for a glorious Cotswold Christmas experience.
Christmas Two Night Package From £1,299 per night (2pp, per room) from 24th – 26th December
- Christmas Eve: festive afternoon tea; carol singers in the Old Chapel; delectable three course dinner
- Christmas Day: traditional English breakfast; lunch with all the trimmings; board games; evening buffet
- Boxing Day: slow pace morning with brunch, walks in the grounds; spa treatments