Visionary skincare brand launches way to combat tired-looking eyes with a unique Eyeconic kit to lighten, brighten and tighten the eye area
A new approach to treating the skin around the eye area has been launched. AlumierMD’s new Eyeconic kit, launching on 17th January, designed to prevent and correct ageing eyes, with medical-grade results, and provide a soothing self-care routine for tired peepers.
“The eye area is notoriously hard to treat”, says Dr Qian Xu, founder of Skin Aesthetics. “The upper and lower eyelids are the thinnest, most delicate skin on the body, which becomes even more fragile through the natural process of ageing. Meanwhile, crow’s feet and the tear trough areas are amongst the first to incur structural changes due to ageing and tiredness. This process can be accelerated by external factors like free radical damage and exposure to UV rays.”
AlumierMD’s new Eyeconic kit contains medical-grade products, meaning they optimize the bioavailability of each molecule in the ingredients, with formulations that promise to deliver exceptional results:
- Retinol Eye Gel
“There are five factors that lead to tired looking eyes”, explains Dr Xu:
- Loss of collagen leading to lines and wrinkles
- Loss of volume leading to skin laxity and puffiness
- Hyperpigmentation around the eyes, leading to dark brown circles
- Vascular permeability (the blood vessel wall allowing molecules and cells to pass through) leading to dark blue circles
- Lack of hydration leading to dull skin
“AlumierMD’s Eyeconic kit is an exceptional solution for tired, puffy eyes”, says Dr Xu. “By using both products, you will experience a 360-degree approach to targeting the signs of ageing around the eyes.”
A rich, anti-ageing eye cream that significantly improves the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and puffiness in any skin type.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Helps increase firmness and elasticity
- Gently and effectively hydrates
- Contains antioxidants for free radical protection
- Contains a uniquely performing peptide blend, to effectively target wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness
- Contains Murumuru butter to combat dryness
- Super ingredient Niacinamide to reinforce the skin’s barrier and help with skin sensitivities
- Target dullness and fatigue with Sodium Hyaluronate and Soft-Focus Light Reflectors
- Provides antioxidant protection, with Vitamin E and Glutathione
Retinol Eye Gel
The multiple dermatological benefits of topical retinoids are well documented. There have been over 700 scientific papers published on its efficacy in almost 40 years of research. But, is this scientific evidence overshadowed by retinols reputation to cause irritation, dry skin and sensitivity?
Imagine the results you could achieve with a medical-grade retinoid eye product formulated specifically to reduce irritation? Enter the Retinol Eye Gel by AlumierMD.
A next generation encapsulation technology ensures the controlled, timely and localised delivery of 0.1% retinol for maximum results and minimal downtime. The result? Visual improvement of skin laxity, textural irregularities and uneven skin tone in periorbital area delivering the skin luminosity and firmness. Retinol Eye Gel is specially formulated for the thin, delicate skin around the eyes. Bisabolol and Niacinamide help support the skin’s natural barrier while retinol firms, tightens, strengthens the skin and reduces the appearance stubborn wrinkles.
As a medical-grade skincare company, AlumierMD products can only be purchased following a skincare consultation with one of the brand’s licensed professionals; this protocol reflects not only the power and potency of the products, but also ensures that hyper-customised regimes are developed and swift, long-lasting results are achieved, in line with your skin concerns and aesthetic aspirations.
The Eyeconic kit costs £110 and is available via AlumierMD’s online portal, following an online consultation with a licensed skincare professional.
AlumierMD are multi-award winners:
- Tatler Beauty Awards 2021
- Marie Claire Skin Awards 2021 highly commended
- Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards 2021 Skin Hero finalist
- Aesthetic Awards 2021 finalist